Bitcoin Security Guide: Reducing Cryptocurrency Trading Risk in 1 Day
Author: Tucker Sullivan
Date published: July 5, 2017
Cryptocurrency has become popular as more people turn to investigating their money in the likes of Bitcoin, rather than leaving it in the bank or solely in traditional investments. Like any investment, Bitcoin come with its own set of risks; perhaps more so because it is a decentralized digital currency and doesn’t have the backing of any financial institution should things go wrong.
This means, if you don’t take the right steps to secure your Bitcoin investment, if the worst happens and they get stolen, you cannot get them back-they are lost to you forever. If your traditional bank account were emptied through fraud for example, you at least would have some insurance through your bank. Your money would be protected up to a certain level. With decentralized currencies however, that security does not exist and it is important that you take the steps to protect your investments as you would any other.
This guide will walk you through the 7 steps to keepings your Bitcoins secure, how to buy Bitcoin safely and trade it with minimal risk all within 1 day. If you are ready to take the first step investing in the most popular cryptocurrency in the world, start here, start with learning how to keep that investment safe.
After reading this book you will learn:
- How to navigate the many wallet options on the market with security in mind
- The four essential steps you need to take now to secure your wallet
- The ins and outs of acquiring Bitcoin safely
- The seven musts of reducing counter party risk
- Why you should care about the blockchain and how it factors into your security
- Five tactics scammers use to steal your Bitcoin and how to identify them early